I forgave my enemy and he saw the Light.

I Forgave my Enemy and He Saw the Light.

Whenever I come across the story of Stephen in the hands of his persecutors, I rejoice at the power of forgiveness. I am convinced that Stephen's prayer over his enemies played a role in the conversion of Apostle Paul.

This has inspired me to always pray for those who persecute me, that the Almighty God should touch their heart and convert them. Although I acknowledge it to be a difficult task, but not an impossible one.

I know some Christians pray for the death of their enemies (Here am not referring to the devil but our fellow human beings), this I understand is because of the pain they have passed through or are passing through in the hands of these persons.

Nevertheless, if you as a child of God wants to have the attitude of Christ, to act the your Father in Heaven would act, "PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF YOUR ENEMIES NOT FOR THEIR DEATH ".

You may not know this, but he who is your enemy today may turn out your best friend tomorrow. God might use him or Her to uplift you. Let the story of Stephen and Paul inspire you.

I understand they have hurt you, pray for the grace to forgive them from the bottom of your heart. God will give it to you. Amen and Amen
Remain Blessed.
mcn

Comments