IN APPRECIATION

IN APPRECIATION
:
I thank you Lord for the wonder of my being.
You chose me even before you formed me.
You carefully and wonderfully knitted me in my mother's womb, setting
the bones and making the flesh.
You were there all along as I were in my mother's Uterus, carefully
making sure that I lacked nothing.
You made sure that I was brought forth into earth to fulfill the
purpose for my existence.
Even now that I am here you are still looking after me.
You gave me life that I may live abundantly.
:
Thank you lord for the wonder of my being.
:
You called me and equipped me for the work you sent me to do.
I thank you Lord for the wonderful parents you gave me. I did not
chose them you chose them for me.
I thank you Lord for the wonderful sibblings you gave me, you gave
them to me even without my asking.
I thank you Lord for the wonderful friends you gave me, you brought
them into my life for my own happiness.
I thank you Lord for all the gifts, talents, potentials, skills you
showered me with.
:
THANK YOU LORD

Comments