Entrepreneurs are urgently needed.

Entrepreneurs are urgently Needed.
:
The unemployment rate in africa is very high and the only way to solve
this is for more people to be self employed. Nigeria has over 150
million citizens this means that Nigeria has a large market, enough
consumers to patronise you.
:
So I want you to start thinking entrepreneurship, start thinking what
can I start not where will I work. Stop thinking which government
agency or enterprise will employ me when I graduate, government job is
limited. Start thinking what can I apply my skills and knowledge in.
Begin now to think of a business of your own.
:
Note: Business is any legal thing you do to earn money. It's not only
buying and selling of physical goods it also involves rendering of
services.
:
Do you know that most of the foreign companies you see in Nigeria are
owned by individuals not the government. The likes of Chi, coca cola,
were started by entrepreneurs like you. Think.
:
PS Like www.fb.com/geniuspalace
:
Remain blessed
mcn
My Money Making Monday (MMMM)

Comments