THE VOICE OF THE ELDERS


"Listen and I will teach you what the wise have said. Study their teaching and you will be glad if you remember and quote them" (Proverbs 22:17-18)

My son there are many things I would like to teach you about life, listen to my voice and you will never regret it.

My son there is only one goal in which you should never lose focus of ;
"TO RETURN TO YOUR MAKER".

The world is a market, you came to buy and sell and at the end you must return home.
Make sure my son that you buy the essential things you need and sell all you went with you and at a good price.
Do good and be good always; that’s the summary of a fulfilled life.

Your talents, skills, knowledge, good works etc are the goods you went to sell, develop them well and use them well and you shall sell at a good price.

Wine and women have led many to their early grave, do not join them, you can always beat them but if you think you can't beat them "you leave them".
Make friend s with virtuous women and they will lead you to your dreams but immoral women will lead you to your death.

Money is good but do not offend the Lord on your quest to acquire it;
I know many who have stolen, cheated, killed in the name of money, do not join them, beat them!
Work hard and the Lord will bless your effort.
Remember; A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of hands to rest and
and poverty will come upon you like a vagabond, and want like an armed man (Proverbs 6:11)!

Do not join them that the think the Lord is slow to bless his people and rush and join the gang of evil people, the company of idolatry, fornicators and liars. they lack patience and their impatience will soon lead them to ruin.

My son there are many things I would like to share with you but for my weak bones I can't continue. Let me go and rest for the night for old age is calling me to bed. Always remember son I was once like you, strong, agile and full of life and dreams listen to my advice and you shall live.
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
mcn

Comments