STORY OF MY LIFE: INTRODUCTION: MY LIFE MY WAY

STORY OF MY LIFE: INTRODUCTION: MY LIFE MY WAY
.
.
.
I know it's my life
I know it's my way
I know I owe nobody no explanation for my actions
It's my life my way
I try to be good but bad is easier for me
I try to be me but I hardly know who I am
I know I will answer for my actions and in-actions but I just can't stop
I wish it were easier
I wish it were easier to be me
I wish it were easier to live
I wish life had no restrictions
I wish we had no one to answer to
I wish we all lived as we like
If wishes were horses beggars would ride
In the 'the story of my life'I found out that
Freedom without restrictions is called "madness"
Action without thought is called "violence"
Friendship without love is called "deceptions"
To live as you like is to hurt others without remorse
To live in with no one to answer to is to live a lie
Life without me being me is meaningless
Life without Christ is crisis
.
.
I Am Maria Goretti Nwachukwu And This Is The "Story Of My Life"
.
.
.
.
.mcn.

Comments